Personal data processing rules
Personal data processing rules. According to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine No. 2297- VI “On personal data protection” as of June 01, 2010, acting on my own will and understanding the meaning of my actions, I give consent for my personal data processed by PESTO CAFÉ restaurants , hereinafter referred to as the “Owner” on the following conditions:
- Personal data is being processed in order to maintain contact (communication) between me and the Owner, ensuring the authorization and/or registration, access and/or storage of information on PESTO CAFÉ restaurants web-page, and/or familiarization with information on PESTO CAFÉ restaurants web-page, including information about me to the personal data of individuals, whose personal data will be processed in the course of commercial activity of PESTO CAFÉ restaurant.
2. The Owner will process any contact (personal) data given by me on the PESTO CAFÉ restaurants web-page, including, but not limited to the following personal data: identification data (Last name, name, patronymic, address given on the web-page for food delivery), phone numbers (corded and mobile) 3. Personal data shall be given to the persons carrying out commercial activity under the trademark of PESTO CAFÉ for the reasons mentioned above and to the other persons exclusively accordingly to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”.
3. Personal data shall be given to the persons carrying out commercial activity under the trademark of PESTO CAFÉ for the reasons mentioned above and to the other persons exclusively accordingly to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”. I understand that according to article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” I have the right to: 1. Know the location of the data base containing my personal data, its purpose and name, location of its owner.
2. Receive information on the conditions of access the personal data, including information on the third parties receiving my personal data.
3. Access my personal data.
4. Within 30 calendars days of receipt of the request, unless otherwise provided by law, receive the answer to the question whether my personal data is contained in the relevant personal data base, as well as receive content of my personal data being stored.
5. Present motivated request to the owner of personal data with the objection against personal data processing.
6. Present motivated request concerning the change or destruction of my personal data by any owner, if this data is false or processed out of the law.
7. Protect personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage, due to intentional withholding, failure to provide or delayed provision, as well as protection against giving the information that is fault, damage honor, dignity and business reputation an individual.
8. Go to the state administrative bodies and civil servants obliged to protect personal data or to court concerning processing of my personal data.
- 9. Apply means of legal defense in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection.
10. Introduce precautions concerning limiting the right to process personal data during agreement provision.
11. Call off the agreement to personal data processing.
12. Be aware of the mechanisms of automatic processing of personal data.
13. Protection against the automated decision having legal consequences.
I hereby confirm that I’m aware of the fact of including information about me into the base of these individuals, personal data of which is processed by PESTO CAFÉ in the course of commercial activity